LECOM Bradenton Class of 2013

Started by minhtos
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

minhtos

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to make this thread to welcome those accepted and coming to LECOM-B.

Hopefully we can use this thread to get more info about each other and what not. (and for those already at LECOM-B, please come give us some tips and advice :laugh:)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I currently live in Bradenton and I'm attending LECOM-B in the fall for the pharmacy program. My wife is in the DO program here finishing up her first year. If anyone has any questions about the area I will try to answer them.
 
Hello,
I will be a first year pharm student in August, I currently room with a pharmacy student going into his second year.
We have a 3 bedroom apt. in Lakewood Ranch, Fl on Lakewood Ranch Blvd. that is about 5-10 minutes driving to LECOM-B (Colonial Grand). We are looking for a Pharmacy student who is interested in rooming with us. If you have any interest or have any questions please reply to this thread and I will be happy to respond.
Thanks!
 
Last edited: