LECOM Bradenton Distance Program c/o 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Antone336

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Received notification of my interview today! Interview is 10/5 at 7:45am yikes! Anyone else interviewing next week or has interviewed that can give some tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Received notification of my interview today! Interview is 10/5 at 7:45am yikes! Anyone else interviewing next week or has interviewed that can give some tips?
Not to knock the wind out of your sails, but a distance pharmD program isn't look upon favourably when hiring. You get so much more opportunities, networking, and become a better overall pharmacist when you're actually enveloped in the program and attend a campus. Especially during your first two years.
Actually, most schools don't accept online credit for their pre reqs for this very reason. LECOM may tell you it's the same as being there, but it really isn't.
I understand you may have mitigating circumstances though. Think about it.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
my interview date is 10/12. Hope to see any of u guys there. Does anyone know or recommend what to wear?

Not to knock the wind out of your sails, but a distance pharmD program isn't look upon favourably when hiring. You get so much more opportunities, networking, and become a better overall pharmacist when you're actually enveloped in the program and attend a campus. Especially during your first two years.
Actually, most schools don't accept online credit for their pre reqs for this very reason. LECOM may tell you it's the same as being there, but it really isn't.
Thanks for the thoughts. I am looking at other schools as well. Will keep this in mind.

my interview date is 10/12. Hope to see any of u guys there. Does anyone know or recommend what to wear?
I'm on the 5th. I plan to wear business wear. Slacks, sport coat, tie... interviewing for professional program should be treated the same as interviewing for the profession after school I think.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm on the 5th. I plan to wear business wear. Slacks, sport coat, tie... interviewing for professional program should be treated the same as interviewing for the profession after school I think.

Are you applying for early decision? Did you hear anything yet...?

I interview on November 7th for the Distance Pathway! How did your interview go? I’m flying in and am wondering about how long they kept you?

A degree is a degree is a degree. As long as he passes NAPLX hiring managers don't care.

I interview on November 7th for the Distance Pathway! How did your interview go? I’m flying in and am wondering about how long they kept you?
It went well. It's a full day 745am-2pm. Great facility and interview program. 2 interviews, 1 solo and 1 group. Beware of traffic, it's horrible in the area. Stay as close as you can to the school. There's a holiday inn near it. Good luck!

It went well. It's a full day 745am-2pm. Great facility and interview program. 2 interviews, 1 solo and 1 group. Beware of traffic, it's horrible in the area. Stay as close as you can to the school. There's a holiday inn near it. Good luck!
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
"The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made."
Does this mean Im in the waitlist?

"The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made."
Does this mean Im in the waitlist?
I wouldn't think so, my status just changed from that yesterday and others I interviewed with as well. We interviewed 2 weeks ago. It changed to that the day we interviewed.

I received my acceptance letter today. Did you hear anything?
If you look at your Pharmcas application, what does it say at the header on page 19-20; where is says "School of Pharmacy- Applied Early decision". Did that change at all?

Congrats on getting in!
I'm applying to the distance program too. Just wondering is the interview only in Florida or do they let you interview in Erie if that's closer?
How were your GPA and PCAT? I'm so nervous and want to get in so bad. I have over 2 years pharmacy experienced and a bachelors of science in biology and a minor in chemistry...ahhh so anxious.

Congrats on getting in!
I'm applying to the distance program too. Just wondering is the interview only in Florida or do they let you interview in Erie if that's closer?
How were your GPA and PCAT? I'm so nervous and want to get in so bad. I have over 2 years pharmacy experienced and a bachelors of science in biology and a minor in chemistry...ahhh so anxious.
Hi Pharmamomma, did you come to the interview on Nov 13th? If yes have you heard back from the school?

Hey! I’ve submitted my application about a week ago. How was the interview process? (Anxiety) the waiting is always the most exhausting part...

Hey y’all I’m not doing the distance pathway but I am doing the Florida one! I had my interview back in November and got accept within a week later. If any of you have any questions feel free to ask

Hey y’all I’m not doing the distance pathway but I am doing the Florida one! I had my interview back in November and got accept within a week later. If any of you have any questions feel free to ask

What made you decide LECOM? How is the school?

I just submitted my pharmcas application today? What were your stats? Did it take them a while to send you a supplemental application. I'm so nervous

What made you decide LECOM? How is the school?
Well I applied to 5 other schools as well. LECOM was my 3rd choice. I’ve been accepted into all schools by the way. I needed up choosing lecom because I wanted to stay in the south and not too close to home. I’m from Mississippi and Bradenton is 9 hours away so it’s perfect. The school is amazing and what ultimately made me choice LECOM over the others were simply the faculty and staff. They were amazing and more than nice and helpful. They believed in me. They have been in constant contact with me since November and I love that.

I just submitted my pharmcas application today? What were your stats? Did it take them a while to send you a supplemental application. I'm so nervous
I’m a senior double major forensics and chemistry major. I graduate undergrad in May.
Gpa :3.45
PCAT: 400
No It didn’t take them long to send the supplementary once your pharmcas was verified

Hey! I’ve submitted my application about a week ago. How was the interview process? (Anxiety) the waiting is always the most exhausting part...
The interview was real laid back honestly. I thought it was going to be scary but it was relaxed you could tell that they were more interested in getting to know you rather than what you knew. I’m not sure if you’ve already had your interview or not but if you have you probably feel the same way. There wasn’t really a big wait for me everything was pretty quick

Got a rejection letter today. in my rejection letter they told me to take post-bac program to improve my science courses gpa. My cgpa 3.565 sgpa 3.7