1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

LECOM Bradenton Interview Start and End Time

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by James Bond 007, Mar 15, 2007.

1. James Bond 007

James Bond 007 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

I received a phone call about a week ago saying my interview is scheduled for April 3. I still have not received the packet in the mail that states all of the details about the interview. Therefore, I cannot purchase a plane ticket until I know the details of when my interview will start and finish. I would appreciate if someone could let me know the timeframe of the interview.

Thanks

2. pineapple

pineapple Guest

Medical Student
    When I had my interview there it was in the morning. I forget the exact time.

Basically, there was no choice but to fly in the day before and stay at a hotel, and then fly out in the late afternoon the day of the interview if you're trying to get in and out quick.

Hey, if it's near a weekend thought maybe you can spend a few days and enjoy the beach!

3. DragonWell

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Usually, plan on something in the ball park of 8AM till 1 or 2. Usually you'll be cut loose pretty soon after lunch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...