LECOM Bradenton Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kns83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have an interview next wk at LECOM Bradenton. Does anynoe have any tips? Also, what exactly is PBL? Does it replace lectures. Someone told me that you never have lectures...kind of hard to believe but wanted to make sure. Thanks.. Have a good one.

Members don't see this ad.

You probably should have researched the LECOM websites about PBL before you even applied here, but definitely do it now or before your interview. There is A LOT of info on the main LECOM site about PBL, everything you would need to know. They're going to ask you what you like about the PBL pathway, so you should learn as much as you can about it beforehand.

definately research PBL before the interview. It is fairly laid back, the faculty are all very nice- just be excited and well informed about osteopathic medicine. also, look at the interview feedback on this site. good luck!

i interviewed at lecom back in november. the interview was pretty standard: why lecom? why d.o.? why not psychology (my major)? tell us about yourself. why a doctor? do you have questions for us? (prep a few q's to ask them ahead of time). and definitely know pbl.. the best way to understand it is to go to lecom's website and read up on what they've posted. be sure to familiarize yourself with it. if you've got q's about it, bring it up in your interview (it'll look more like you're interested if you're asking questions yourself about the program). good luck! :luck: