LECOM-Bradenton interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received a phone call today for my interview for LECOM-Bradenton. I have it on thursday at 2:30..im so excited and nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

Good Luck!!! :luck: :D

Good luck!! Mind sharing your stats? Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks...I have a 3.32 overall GPA with a 3.2 Science GPA...these numbers may not be flashy but I will be earning my B.S. in Biology from the University of Michigan this spring...also my first 2 years of undergrad, I had a 2.7 GPA b/c I had a lot of distractions in my life...but over the past 2 years, I haven't gotten anything less than a 3.7 which really helped me out...I also have about 8 months of shadowing experience.

HIZZO,
how r you preparing for the interview? i have it on friday? there is not much info on the interview feedback section no this website regarding LECOM. also would you mind if you can PM me your phone number, please.
i want to talk to you about what questions he asked you before i have mine with him on friday.
thanks

This post is for Hizzo and Asian pharm.
The interview will be relaxing if you will be interviewed by Dr. Weimar. He has very pleasant voice and nice personality (I think). The interview will be conversational way, which made me feel like just talking to my friend.
I personally like to recommend to prepare this question "Tell me about yourself". He will start the question with this and he will kinda create another question based on your introduction.
I am sure both of you will do good on the coming interview.
Good luck.

Ditto, same here, i would say that the interview was very casual, exactly what comet said, what ever you mention he will link the next question from your answer. Remember to not stress! good luck

Asian pharm..sorry i didn't check SDN until now.. I would give u my # but I have class until 2:30 tomorrow and i bet ur interview will be over by then..i had it today, so did my twin brother..we both had it with Dr. Weimer..he was really nice, he kept making fun of us because we're twins lol..normal questions..it starts out by him saying "tell me about yourself"..then the usuals, why pharmacy? why LECOM? Strenghts/Weaknesses? How do u work in groups? have u ever had a conflict with a classmate or coworker?..then after that it's really informal, u get to ask him whatever u want..we kind of went off the topic of pharmacy for the last 5 min..my advice, don't be nervous..anyways good luck!

I have recently found out at Lecom Bradenton campus. (in the last 2 weeks) I have applied to several schools and have had only 1 interview. I'm getting worried, so I thought about applying to Lecom. It's actually closer to my home than the school I interviewed at. Does anyone think it is way too late to apply. The deadline is March 1st...but I don't know what to do. Is it possible for them to get everything if I submit by Monday? I can add another school on PharmCAS with an extra fee. I haven't heard from the 2 in-state private schools.