Lecom Bradenton Pharm D Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sinairam

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering to know if one of you have an interview with LECOM on April 6th???

Members don't see this ad.

I had mine already. But don't stress too much, I actually left with very positive feelings about school :). Dress up nicely And prepare questions to ask

Reactions: 1 user
I had mine already. But don't stress too much, I actually left with very positive feelings about school :). Dress up nicely And prepare questions to ask

Thanks for the advice. I have mine on April 6th and I'm really nervous. I prepared a list of questions and how to answer them and I have been practicing everyday because english is not my first language. . I want to know if the interview is groupal or individual? Do you wear a suit or a professional dress? I'm dying.

Thanks for the advice. I have mine on April 6th and I'm really nervous. I prepared a list of questions and how to answer them and I have been practicing everyday because english is not my first language. . I want to know if the interview is groupal or individual? Do you wear a suit or a professional dress? I'm dying.
Here is the post of what exactly I had. I was about to type, but this is even better reply
  1. So be expecting a really long day lol. Don't worry they have snacks and do feed you lunch. Overall the interview was very laid back they asked me questions like why pharmacy, tell me about yourself, what kind of leader are you, if you had a professor you did not like and what did you do, what are your thoughts about the future of pharmacy, and why lecom. There was also a small group interview, and they basically asked the same questions like why pharmacy, and the future of pharmacy, they just want to make sure you can talk in a group setting. Then you have 20 mins for the essay, there was 4 topics, be sure to do some research about the future of pharmacy and overall the essay does not help or hurt the interview process, they just want to make sure you can write a small 2-3 paragraph essay. Then we toured the campus it is small but that is what i like. We met with some students and the dean, just make sure you always look interested and have questions for them. Overall it was a great experience just be prepared for a long day and wear comfortable shoes. :) if you need help with anything else let me know! GOOD LUCK :)