LECOM-Bradenton Question????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bob13

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to get everyone’s opinion? I am complete at LECOM-B but I still have not received an invite for an interview. Should I be concerned?????? It seems like a lot of people have already been accepted to LECOM-B… should I just wait and hope for a waiting list position???

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I'm not sure what to tell you. You could always contact the school in some manner and ask if there's anything else that you might provide for them. My app was complete and I was called within 2 days of that completion.. but I think I may be one of the very few that this happened to.

good luck!
Andrea

bob13 said:
Just wanted to get everyone’s opinion? I am complete at LECOM-B but I still have not received an invite for an interview. Should I be concerned?????? It seems like a lot of people have already been accepted to LECOM-B… should I just wait and hope for a waiting list position???

thanks

how long has it been since you sent in your completed application? If you really are worried, just call and ask. The people at Bradenton are awful friendly. Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
Now is the time when people have to make decisions. I was given the deadline of Dec. 22 and respectfully declined last Friday. I'm sure as things progress, acceptees decline, interview spots will open up. They probably wont be scheduling again until January. I wouldn't worry yet. If you look at the interview feedback page, people interview on into April and May.

You might want to give them a call just to make sure that they have everything. They're pretty quick about giving interview invites.

Thanks for the feed back… I was a late applicant I completed my apps & letters at the end of Nov. I spoke with them last week and they told me they sent me an e-mail, but I never received the e-mail.

How do they invite apps for interviews? Is it by e-mail or snail mail????? Do they reject people by e-mail???????? I'm really worried now!!!!!! Help!!!!!! lol

bob13 said:
Thanks for the feed back… I was a late applicant I completed my apps & letters at the end of Nov. I spoke with them last week and they told me they sent me an e-mail, but I never received the e-mail.

How do they invite apps for interviews? Is it by e-mail or snail mail????? Do they reject people by e-mail???????? I'm really worried now!!!!!! Help!!!!!! lol

I think I was given a phone call to set up the interview date. I was then given an letter via mail about my interview. Also, the school gave me a small postcard via mail of my application status. I think both the LECOM-Erie and LECOM-Bradenton did a good job responding back to the prospective students. Perhaps you need to call in case you gave the wrong email address or contact phone#.