LECOM-Bradenton Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschoolsoon

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I contacted LECOM-Bradenton and they said the 2007 secondaries were not ready, but I called and they said that I could fill out last year's and mail it in. Anyway, there is a question which asks you to write an essay describing yourself and the qualities you posess which wll make you a good DO. Does anyone know if my personal statement would work, b/c that's exactly what my PS does. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

medschoolsoon said:
I contacted LECOM-Bradenton and they said the 2007 secondaries were not ready, but I called and they said that I could fill out last year's and mail it in. Anyway, there is a question which asks you to write an essay describing yourself and the qualities you posess which wll make you a good DO. Does anyone know if my personal statement would work, b/c that's exactly what my PS does. Thanks.

They are not looking for something that long. Be simple and answer the question. Just fill in the space provided and you'll be fine.

medschoolsoon said:
my PS said the same, I just shortened it and rearrange things. nothing else. keep it simple. good luck! see you next year