LECOM (bradenton) Supplemental question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fenil2005

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i am finishing my supplemental for LECOM bradenton and i don't know how much to write for the first question. Also, can someone give me some information or points that i can use to write the 2nd essay(why lecom) other than its accredited by acpe and thier curriculum..i research thier website but didn't find a whole lot of info as they started thier program last year..any help is appreciated..thank you

here are the essay questions
Two Personal Essays
1. With reference to your prior academic record, life experiences, and personal attributes, please describe how these areas have contributed to your preparedness for the LECOM School of Pharmacy program?
2. Why are you interested in attending the LECOM School of Pharmacy for your professional pharmacy education?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an interview for LECOM Bradenton for Jan 10, 2008. I am really excited.

As far as the question "Why Lecom?" I wrote more about "Why Pharmacy?" Yes you will want to put in an few lines about why you chose Lecom, but if you explain why you chose Pharmacy and then how Lecom will help you.

I felt it was hard to just write why Lecom, so I added the other. As far as the first question, I gave a few attributes that I think I have that will help me be successful.

Let me know if I can help more.

Good Luck!!

thanx for replying and good luck for the interview.