LECOM Bradenton Vs MCPHS-worchester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loverlydia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, guys
I got accepted by both schools(LECOM and MCPHS, worchester).:)..but it is really hard to make decision..because both have positive and negative things..only thing I like about MCPHS is that they are accelerated program. But I think the LECOM is better campus and envrionment to study even though it is 4 year program. Do you guys have any opinions? which school is better? should I have to stay in FL and spend one more year? or is it worth to finish one year early at worchester?

Members don't see this ad.

congraulation for your acceptance. I only know about worecester. I love the environment there and it is a nice campus and city. I just had my interviiew. Could you please let me know how long after your interview you got your acceptance and how did you fell after your interview? Positive or ok? You know that waiting time is the worst.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Go to Worcester. MCPHS has some great rotation sites, good reputation, and has been around for a long time. Besides, you will get out a year earlier which means you have an entire extra year of salary (100K) that you should take into account.

Go to Worcester. MCPHS has some great rotation sites, good reputation, and has been around for a long time. Besides, you will get out a year earlier which means you have an entire extra year of salary (100K) that you should take into account.

Just because Worcester has some great rotation sites does not mean that it has better or more variable rotation sites than LECOM-bradenton. Also, Worcester's good reputation is debatable, whereas LECOM-bradenton is quickly building a great reputation in the area.

I think the OP should try to make as objective a decision as possible. Come up with a point system, pro/con list, pie chart, whatever. Keep in mind that some points are more important than others. You can get opinions on what current students, preceptors or recent graduates think of either school on SDN. But please do not make your decision without first doing your own analysis and definitely do not go with a school because it got more votes on this thread.

congraulation for your acceptance. I only know about worecester. I love the environment there and it is a nice campus and city. I just had my interviiew. Could you please let me know how long after your interview you got your acceptance and how did you fell after your interview? Positive or ok? You know that waiting time is the worst.

it was easy going. the surprising thing was that they asked me only one question and it was less than 5 min long interview:D. So I felt very positive bc it was very short and she was so busy talking about herself and school. I just listened to her..lol. I got acceptance letter within a week and it was reallly quick. don't worry! if you had an interview, it is almost 80% of acceptance! good luck!!