LECOM Bradenton Waitlist Question and an interesting MS program question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zapages

Scientist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have small question regarding the LECOM Bradenton's Wait/Alternative List. I received an email on May 23rd, 2008 stating that I will receive a matriculation packet due to my position on the wait list. YAYA :) But I still haven't received anything in the mail and I am getting a bit panicky due to it. :scared: Should I call them up tomorrow or wait a bit more to see for it to come.

Also at work, we are not allowed to bring phones with us. As we all know that LECOM Bradenton calls you if you get accepted. If I can not be reached, would they leave voice mail or would they skip my spot on go to the next position in the alternative list.

I am getting scared right now and worried concerning my status.

PS: I just got accepted in a masters program(my back up plan) at my University and the TA position(I have to let them know by June 13, would I be legally obliged if I decline after accepting the TA position and the stipend). So I am real predicament right now.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't think they will take your acceptance away right away if they can't contact you . However, they will give you a timeline (at least a week) for you to contact them back in the VM or e-mail before moving on to the next person.

IMO, unless you prefer the MS over pharmD, I suggest you decline the acceptance into the master program. Even if you don't get in this year (very slim chance that you won't), you will waste your money and time with that program for a year. (however, it would be great if you can keep the credits and finish later after PharmD) It is because you will definitely get in next year in case you don't get in this cycle.Time better be spent saving money and working.

Anyway.. it just my opinion, you decide.. :)

i got accepted at LECOM _Bradenton in Feb but i won't be going there since i just got accepted at Mercer (my 1st choice) .i'll let LECOM know i won't attend their school as soon as i get my acceptance letter from Mercer (in about 2 days) .so there will be one spot open.
good luck