LECOM-Bradenton Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrogE7

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After three interviews, I am still in love with LECOM-Bradenton, only to find out today that I am only on their alternate list. Does any one have any idea about the alternate-list movement or how much other people might want to attend?

Members don't see this ad.

FrogE7 said:
After three interviews, I am still in love with LECOM-Bradenton, only to find out today that I am only on their alternate list. Does any one have any idea about the alternate-list movement or how much other people might want to attend?

Did you also apply to Erie, Frog? :confused:

Jezzielin said:
Did you also apply to Erie, Frog? :confused:

Yes, but I havn't heard any thing from them yet. This is all confusing me!!!! Do they talk to each other?

Members don't see this ad :)
FrogE7 said:
Yes, but I havn't heard any thing from them yet. This is all confusing me!!!! Do they talk to each other?

I honestly have no idea. I didn't apply to the FL campus, though. I would think that they don't, but I have no idea. Anyone?

I forget Frog, when did you interview at Erie?

Jezzielin said:
I honestly have no idea. I didn't apply to the FL campus, though. I would think that they don't, but I have no idea. Anyone?

I forget Frog, when did you interview at Erie?

October. Plus thanksgiving was last week so that week doesn't really count (I hope :( )

I see. Well I interviewed in September but they had to wait for my MCAT. They got those October 26th, so I am in about the same boat. Should be soon I hope as well.

I really don't think they communicate-- erie and bradenton,
I asked them during my interview what their affiliation was with erie, and it seemed like it went as far as the setup, erie started bradenton, I think anyway. If you don't mind me asking, did your mcats improve? What are your stats? (dont answer if you dont want to). I just interviewed last week, its my first choice by far and now I am really scared to be waitlisted. I still havent heard from erie, its been over a month.

Hey, guys...
There will be some movement, as I was accepted PBL to both & I have to decide by Dec. 14th. I also LOVED Bradenton, but for various reasons am leaning towards Erie (which I also liked). I'm not exactly sure which I will end up accepting.

The nice thing about Bradenton is that they told us they review their waitlist people every month. Some schools don't look at the waitlists until the very end, around May.