1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

LECOM-Bradenton Waitlist

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by FrogE7, Nov 28, 2005.

1. FrogE7

FrogE7 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    After three interviews, I am still in love with LECOM-Bradenton, only to find out today that I am only on their alternate list. Does any one have any idea about the alternate-list movement or how much other people might want to attend?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Jezzielin

Jezzielin Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Did you also apply to Erie, Frog? :confused:

4. FrogE7

FrogE7 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yes, but I havn't heard any thing from them yet. This is all confusing me!!!! Do they talk to each other?

5. Jezzielin

Jezzielin Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

I honestly have no idea. I didn't apply to the FL campus, though. I would think that they don't, but I have no idea. Anyone?

I forget Frog, when did you interview at Erie?

6. FrogE7

FrogE7 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    October. Plus thanksgiving was last week so that week doesn't really count (I hope :( )

7. Jezzielin

Jezzielin Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I see. Well I interviewed in September but they had to wait for my MCAT. They got those October 26th, so I am in about the same boat. Should be soon I hope as well.

8. Dr_JAAAA

Dr_JAAAA Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I really don't think they communicate-- erie and bradenton,
    I asked them during my interview what their affiliation was with erie, and it seemed like it went as far as the setup, erie started bradenton, I think anyway. If you don't mind me asking, did your mcats improve? What are your stats? (dont answer if you dont want to). I just interviewed last week, its my first choice by far and now I am really scared to be waitlisted. I still havent heard from erie, its been over a month.

9. iwillbesoon

iwillbesoon Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey, guys...
    There will be some movement, as I was accepted PBL to both & I have to decide by Dec. 14th. I also LOVED Bradenton, but for various reasons am leaning towards Erie (which I also liked). I'm not exactly sure which I will end up accepting.

The nice thing about Bradenton is that they told us they review their waitlist people every month. Some schools don't look at the waitlists until the very end, around May.