LECOM bradenton waitlist

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by asian pharm, May 16, 2007.

1. asian pharm

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    HELLO, I am starting this thread for those waitlisted at LECOM bradenton. Did anybody from the waitlist at LECOM bradenton being accepted yet?
    please reply.
    i called them a few days ago and they said that there are only 27 people on the waitlist, so i am keeping my fingures closed. please, anybody who has been waitlisted at this school or being accepted out of waitlist, reply to this post.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. asian pharm

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    I guess nobody else is waitlisted from SDN other then me? there were some people earlier who said they were waitlisted!!!!!!!!1:confused:
    this is interesting.

4. Khoioiii

7+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Did you ask them how far up the list you were? The school accepts on a rolling basis, so may have a chance. Good luck.

5. emkobiet

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    hey,
    im on the alternate list as well. my stats arent that great, so i think you have a better chance than me. im not really stressing about it because im planning on reapplying next year. anyway, let me know if you get in. good luck!

6. NDGirl

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    They are still sending out offers of admission to students. They told me I have two weeks from today to let them know if I accept or decline my spot. They said that after those two weeks they are going to start accepting people off the waitlist, so I think you still have at least two weeks to wait.