LECOM bradenton waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asian pharm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELLO, I am starting this thread for those waitlisted at LECOM bradenton. Did anybody from the waitlist at LECOM bradenton being accepted yet?
please reply.
i called them a few days ago and they said that there are only 27 people on the waitlist, so i am keeping my fingures closed. please, anybody who has been waitlisted at this school or being accepted out of waitlist, reply to this post.

Members don't see this ad.

I guess nobody else is waitlisted from SDN other then me? there were some people earlier who said they were waitlisted!!!!!!!!1:confused:
this is interesting.

Did you ask them how far up the list you were? The school accepts on a rolling basis, so may have a chance. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess nobody else is waitlisted from SDN other then me? there were some people earlier who said they were waitlisted!!!!!!!!1:confused:
this is interesting.

hey,
im on the alternate list as well. my stats arent that great, so i think you have a better chance than me. im not really stressing about it because im planning on reapplying next year. anyway, let me know if you get in. good luck!

They are still sending out offers of admission to students. They told me I have two weeks from today to let them know if I accept or decline my spot. They said that after those two weeks they are going to start accepting people off the waitlist, so I think you still have at least two weeks to wait.