Lecom-Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nextgenpharmer

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

So I've heard really horrible things about LECOM-Erie and I don't think i would want to do accelerated program. I haven't heard anything about their other branch in Bradenton, is it as bad as Erie, I would love some feedback on whether I should consider applying!
 
I would highly recommend avoiding these schools because

1) Osteopathic
2) Terrible reputations
3) Very expensive
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I visited LECOM Erie and got very positive feedback when speaking with their students. They seemed to love it there. I have friends who graduated and matched into their residencies of choice.