LECOM Bradenton

Started by Lisa102
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I got interviewed on 1/9 and got accepted on 1/17...Good Luck!

If you don't mind, what were your stats? I didn't know they started interviewing at the Florida campus already. How many people were there? Thanks.
 
If you don't mind, what were your stats? I didn't know they started interviewing at the Florida campus already. How many people were there? Thanks.


They started to interview in October when they first announced that they were opening. I applied in early December, phone interviewed early January, then got accepted 1 week after I interviewed. They have a rolling basis system so the earlier the better. Good Luck!

Science GPA: 3.685, Overall GPA: 3.691, 2 years Pharmacy Technician, Molecular biology and Microbiology B.S. in May.
 
They started to interview in October when they first announced that they were opening. I applied in early December, phone interviewed early January, then got accepted 1 week after I interviewed. They have a rolling basis system so the earlier the better. Good Luck!

Science GPA: 3.685, Overall GPA: 3.691, 2 years Pharmacy Technician, Molecular biology and Microbiology B.S. in May.

Congrats and thanks for the stats. That sounds like a crazy double major! I hope to hear something from them soon!! How was the phone interview? When you get a chance, would you mind posting in the interview feedback? Thanks a million!