Lecom Bradenton

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I am looking for a roommate who will be attending the Lecom Bradenton School of Pharmacy. Where is everyone going to live an dis their on campus open for students, let me know

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know if I have gotten into LECOM yet (I haven't even interviewed yet), but I sure am planning on getting in. I plan to live in St. Petersburg because my fiance will be working at the AFB in Tampa. Also, the housing in Bradenton seems very expensive. I don't think they have any student housing. I hope this helps.

If you don't mind...what are your stats...I really want to go there or else I will have to spend 4 years without my fiance. I still haven't heard back from them...but I sent in my supplemental just last week.

I am looking for a roommate who will be attending the Lecom Bradenton School of Pharmacy. Where is everyone going to live an dis their on campus open for students, let me know
Hi,
Iam going to Bradenton too. I have never been there so i dont know what the area is like. I am looking for a place to live and someone to share room. if your are interested, contact me at this forum, huh?

Members don't see this ad :)
i will most likely be attending lecom bradenton. i probably will be visiting the campus in March. i might need a roomate as well.

There's a possibly that i well attend there and looken for roommate as well

What states are you guys from that are planning on attending Lecom Bradenton in the fall. I am from California and I am so excited about becoming a Floridian:thumbup: I would love to share a place with another pharmacy student who will be attending Lecom FL. I am not sure how far in advance I should go and look for a place. I do not even know where to begin?

I'm not a 100% sure yet if i will attend this fall b/c still waiting for another school i would start looken for housing early tho

Has anyone been to the campus in Bradenton yet? How is it? I got a call from Dr. Levin earlier this week...we were playing tag for awhile thou since he called when I was out running. I plan to drive down to the campus for a tour of the pharmacy school this upcoming Monday on the 26th...a long 7-hour drive!

my parents will be getting a townhouse close to school, i'll be staying in one room and we'll be renting out the other 2 rooms in the house, so i'll be needing two room mates too.
And if you're looking at apartments in the area, try and stop by early, i was at some apartments in the area and they have 3-5 month wait lists.

Hey bamboo511, where exactly is the townhouse located? Is it a new? I may be interested, please give me some info!

Has anyone been to the campus in Bradenton yet? How is it? I got a call from Dr. Levin earlier this week...we were playing tag for awhile thou since he called when I was out running. I plan to drive down to the campus for a tour of the pharmacy school this upcoming Monday on the 26th...a long 7-hour drive!

I went to the tour on 3/12 and really liked the school. The school is really new and nice, and the area around it isnt well developed yet. But, there is construction going on around the area which is a good thing. To get to the developed areas (apartments, malls, beach, etc..), you would have to go more outland.

Does anyone know how many have been accepted to the Bradenton campus?

Does anyone know how many have been accepted to the Bradenton campus?

I called on Wednesday and they said they still had spots left but they couldn't tell me how many spots were still open...

my parents will be getting a townhouse close to school, i'll be staying in one room and we'll be renting out the other 2 rooms in the house, so i'll be needing two room mates too.
And if you're looking at apartments in the area, try and stop by early, i was at some apartments in the area and they have 3-5 month wait lists.

Do you know the average apartment fee?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi Bamboo511, i was wondering what the rent would be for each room and if you can give me some details about the location of your townhouse, etc. are you a girl by the way?

i'll be registered on the housing/roommate forum on the LECOM SG site Heather mentioned.
What is the website for this LECOM SG site Heather mentioned? Or..has it not been created yet?

I had my interview on 3/8...and still have not heard anything... and on 3/22 I recieved the interview followup email. The waiting is making me crazy.. Is anyone still waiting?? Has anyone interviewed around the same time and has heard yet?? Also does anyone know how many people they usually interview???...and how many they already interviewed?? Thanks!

Im a student in tampa and i applied to bradenten LECOM. They received my pharmcas app at the beggining of spring break...
I dont kno if they are still accepting and if the are i dont even kno if i have a chance. my stats are as follows..

GPA-3.6
Math 3.7
Science 3.3
some volunteer work at a hospital pharmacy

I really wnt to get in but am i just a faliurE???

Help please anyone!

i just had my interview with them today, do you how long i would have to wait to hear the acceptance letter from them.

as other members have told me, i think you should expect to hear from them within 1-2 weeks from the interview date for the acceptance call. if you dont hear from them after about 2 weeks, then i think you might be waitlisted.

SUNI123,

I had an interview last week (April 3) with Dr. Stevenson, and I was told that it could be as late as mid-May before hearing one way or the other about acceptance because of the communication that needed to occur between Bradenton and Erie, PA. :oops:

What states are you guys from that are planning on attending Lecom Bradenton in the fall. I am from California and I am so excited about becoming a Floridian:thumbup: I would love to share a place with another pharmacy student who will be attending Lecom FL. I am not sure how far in advance I should go and look for a place. I do not even know where to begin?

Hey,

I'm from California too and will be attending LECOM, Bradenton this Fall :)

Can you tell me, after your interview how long did it take you to hear from them that you got accepted.
thanks

i just had my interview with them today, do you how long i would have to wait to hear the acceptance letter from them.

I had my interview on a Thursday and received the acceptance call the following Monday. I was surprised I heard back so quickly!! Hope you hear some good news soon. :)

i had my interview on mon. with dr. weimer and i recied a email today saying that they will let me know by mail and can't let me know over the phone did anybody else recieve this email i woundering if this is normal please somebody let me know and also about how long will it take to find out

Liverpoolsoc,

Yes, I received this same email from LECOM today. I think it is normal to receive one. I interviewed with Dr. Stevenson at LECOM-Bradenton last Tuesday, April 3. I was told during my interview that it may take as long as mid-May to hear something back. :oops:

i had my interview on mon. with dr. weimer and i recied a email today saying that they will let me know by mail and can't let me know over the phone did anybody else recieve this email i woundering if this is normal please somebody let me know and also about how long will it take to find out

yea i received a same e-mail. i hope we hear some good news.
thanks

triple p: omg..He called me while I was driving and I couldn't answer.. and when I listened to his message I had nothing to write with so I had to use my lipgloss to write his # on my car window.. ...haha...

triple p: omg..He called me while I was driving and I couldn't answer.. and when I listened to his message I had nothing to write with so I had to use my lipgloss to write his # on my car window.. ...haha...

lol. That is too funny. Thankfully, I was at home and was able to answer when Dr. Levin called. He took a while before finally saying that I was accepted...got me nervous for a bit!!

how long did it take before you were called back to be inform you got in

For LECOM Erie, I received my letter about 8-9 after my interview. My buddy received his letter the same week, literally 3 days later (of course he had connections).

did you get a email informing you that the the interview was in the final proccess before you got the call

Hi,
I just want to drop by and say "Hello" - I was interviewed last week April 17th.. I'm kinda excited, scared and nervous all at the same time..Where is everyone from? I'm from Atlanta.

have you heard anything back yet from them as to if you got in or not

Is anyone attending the Bradenton campus this fall also on Facebook? If yes, join the group I've created...search Groups for LECOM Bradenton School of Pharmacy!! =)

Is anyone attending the Bradenton campus this fall also on Facebook? If yes, join the group I've created...search Groups for LECOM Bradenton School of Pharmacy!! =)

How to do Facebook. Have you find out any housing yet?

Beautiful 3bd/2bth/2cg house is available for rent for LECOM Bradenton students. Please, pm for pics and specifics. :)

Hi.. everyone.. this is Niyati Patel.. I am going to attend LECOM Bradenton School Of Pharmacy.. I am looking for a girl roommate..so if anyone is looking for one, pls let me know by my email.. [email protected].. thanks a lot.niyati..

I applied for the Fall 08 school year, but haven't heard anything yet...is that normal?

I applied for the Fall 08 school year, but haven't heard anything yet...is that normal?

When did you apply? I did in Nov. I have not heard nything from the school neither. Are you instate? my friend got accepted last month. Her stat is great...GPA: 3.9, pcat: below 50, in stater

ya I live like 35 min away from bradenton. My stats are about 3.4 gpa and 59 pcat

Hello! I am getting really excited about starting at LECOM-B in July... Are any females looking for a roomate/roomates? I am going down to look at places in 2 weeks but from the looks of the thread it looks like things are really filling up... anyone interested in the Sarasota area?

Perfect, very nice 2/2 house for rent for LECOM students. I'm an MS4 who will be renting it out when I leave for residency this summer. It is 10 minutes from school, and also very close to clinical rotations. In a nice country club community, lawn maintenance included, pool/spa, tennis courts, 2 golf courses etc. PM for info.
FrontofHouse.jpg

hey everyone,
I am a 1PD at lecom bradenton.
I am looking for female roommate for july 2008. I am going to be 2PD next year. I have seen many places around here, and the rent is reasonable too.
so if any one looking for female roommate pls let me know. anyone can email me at [email protected].
thanks

picture%20002.jpg
The place is off University Parkway and Lockwood Ridge. Very close to school. Very nice area of Sarasota/Manatee. Great restaurants, super markets, movie theater, all at walk distance.

Safe and young professional community, gated, has a very nice heated pool.
Its a 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths 2000sqft, plus lanai. Unit is very nice furniture and has housekeeper coming once at month :D, we can arrange for more if needed.
Utilities included (water, cable, internet, trash, housekeeper and furniture) Rent is $1200 for the 2 rooms and bath or $600 and $650 for each, between those 2 rooms has a nice open den too, and can be used as study area. We are a young couple, I'm full time student too, and applying to LECON in the next year (hope I will get accepted). A nice little dog lives here too, Polo, doesn’t bark or sheds (I have allergies).
Posting some pictures. More information please contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

picture%20002.jpg
picture%20004.jpg

DSC00488.JPG.jpg

picture%20011.jpg
DSC00035.JPG.jpg

I'm P1 LECOM class of 2012 pharmacy student. Looking for a female roommate who is non-smoking, clean, and friendly. Secured gated community right in the middle of downtown Bradenton, a very convenient location. Amenities include on-site property management, resort style community pool, 24/7 fitness center, elegant clubhouse, playground, 2 tennis courts, and picnic areas. Only minutes to great beaches and close to shopping, restaurants, close to IMG Academy, Manatee Community College, and Blake Medical Center. It's about 20 mins away from LECOM which is not bad (will take turn to carpool every other week if you want). It's on the top floor, quiet with nice view, more sunshine, and breeze coming in. It includes washer and dryer inside the unit for your convenience. Monthly rent is $450 + half utilities (negotiable).

Check out the slideshow and let me know if you are interested. You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 571-723-9571.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/babetrang/Foreclosure%20condo/?action=view&current=53cc7b1a.pbw

Doan

i will most likely be attending lecom bradenton. i probably will be visiting the campus in March. i might need a roomate as well.

if you have found a room mate and need a really nice condo to rent let me know! I have one available just 5 minutes from campus!

hey everyone,
I am a 1PD at lecom bradenton.
I am looking for female roommate for july 2008. I am going to be 2PD next year. I have seen many places around here, and the rent is reasonable too.
so if any one looking for female roommate pls let me know. anyone can email me at [email protected].
thanks

Hi! If you have found a room mate and need a great place to live let me know! I have a really nice 2 bedroom 2.5 bath just 5 minutes from the campus! you can call me at 941.650.0555 or e-mail me at [email protected] We are asking $1200 ($600 each) which includes all utilites including cable TV, except electric.

Hi! If anyone that has been looking for a room mate and now needs a place to rent let me know! I have a brand new 2 bedroom 2.5 bath town home just five minutes from campus available July 1st! you can call me at 941.650.0555 Just $600 each per month which includes all utilites and cable TV except electric!