Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Hey just wanted to tell you guys that my twin brother received a call from Dr. Levin and he was accepted. I didn't get a call yet so I'm hoping he calls soon...so nervous.

pharmd6

10+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Congrats to your brother.. and don't stress, I'm sure you'll get in.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you and your brothers stats? I applied to LECOM-Bradenton as well but I'm still waiting on any word back from them.

KellyBean

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2007
In the middle of nowhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Post Doc
Do the people down in Bradenton campus just work faster than the people up in Erie? I haven't heard anything from them and I applied 2 months ago. They haven't even cashed my check, but they told me that they have received my application when I emailed and asked.

About the Ads

pharmd6

10+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I called the bradenton office because I noticed my check hadn't been cashed either yet.. and they said that my application was still in the stack to be reviewed. The woman I talked to said that they would probably get to it in the next couple of weeks and that I should be hearing something sometime shortly.

I'm not sure if that helps.. maybe that is the same with erie.

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Actually, the Erie committee makes the decisions for Bradenton because Bradenton does not have a committee yet...

Ya I don't mind sharing my stats...

I have a 3.32 overall with a 3.2 science...graduating with a B.S. in Biology in 2 mo. from University of Michigan...I have 8 months shadowing experience...

My bro has a 3.51 overall with a 3.39 science GPA. Same as me for the rest.

LECOMorBUST

10+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I called the bradenton office because I noticed my check hadn't been cashed either yet.. and they said that my application was still in the stack to be reviewed. The woman I talked to said that they would probably get to it in the next couple of weeks and that I should be hearing something sometime shortly.

I'm not sure if that helps.. maybe that is the same with erie.

Called the Erie office last week and received the same response as above. At that time it was about 3 weeks since they received the supp. app. with check. I was concerned as well about the check not being deposited yet. She said processing occurs in the order which they receive (I believe complete, PharmCAS mailed + supp. app.) apps. in the mail. They have everything, they just seem to be sitting on it.

babyvi3thonnie

10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
Jacksonville
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
I turned everything to Erie in Oct. I received an interview for Bradenton in Jan. As long as they got everything of yours the only thing you can do is wait! The good news is that once you get an interview you find out pretty quickly if you're in or not...

My stat: overall gpa 3.3 and sciend is 3.1 or 3.2. i got a bs in nutrition science. my pcat is 80 and i took it like thousands of times!!! i been working for the state of florida and volunteer at an independent pharmacy store.

by the way i got in....good luck to everyone!!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.