LECOM-Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to tell you guys that my twin brother received a call from Dr. Levin and he was accepted. I didn't get a call yet so I'm hoping he calls soon...so nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to your brother.. and don't stress, I'm sure you'll get in.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you and your brothers stats? I applied to LECOM-Bradenton as well but I'm still waiting on any word back from them.

Do the people down in Bradenton campus just work faster than the people up in Erie? I haven't heard anything from them and I applied 2 months ago. They haven't even cashed my check, but they told me that they have received my application when I emailed and asked.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called the bradenton office because I noticed my check hadn't been cashed either yet.. and they said that my application was still in the stack to be reviewed. The woman I talked to said that they would probably get to it in the next couple of weeks and that I should be hearing something sometime shortly.

I'm not sure if that helps.. maybe that is the same with erie.

I was told the same thing and it's been 6 weeks already.

Actually, the Erie committee makes the decisions for Bradenton because Bradenton does not have a committee yet...

Ya I don't mind sharing my stats...

I have a 3.32 overall with a 3.2 science...graduating with a B.S. in Biology in 2 mo. from University of Michigan...I have 8 months shadowing experience...

My bro has a 3.51 overall with a 3.39 science GPA. Same as me for the rest.

I called the bradenton office because I noticed my check hadn't been cashed either yet.. and they said that my application was still in the stack to be reviewed. The woman I talked to said that they would probably get to it in the next couple of weeks and that I should be hearing something sometime shortly.

I'm not sure if that helps.. maybe that is the same with erie.

Called the Erie office last week and received the same response as above. At that time it was about 3 weeks since they received the supp. app. with check. I was concerned as well about the check not being deposited yet. She said processing occurs in the order which they receive (I believe complete, PharmCAS mailed + supp. app.) apps. in the mail. They have everything, they just seem to be sitting on it.

I turned everything to Erie in Oct. I received an interview for Bradenton in Jan. As long as they got everything of yours the only thing you can do is wait! The good news is that once you get an interview you find out pretty quickly if you're in or not...

My stat: overall gpa 3.3 and sciend is 3.1 or 3.2. i got a bs in nutrition science. my pcat is 80 and i took it like thousands of times!!! i been working for the state of florida and volunteer at an independent pharmacy store.

by the way i got in....good luck to everyone!!!