Lecom Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lisa102

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have had invites for interviews/acceptances/rejection letters (if any), when you did apply??

I put in my application early October and called today to check on it since so many are getting interviews already. They said the admissions committee had reviewed my application and put it on hold for fall grades to get in. Now they have them but have not gone back to review "held" files yet. I'm worried that they may not review them until the end!! It's been a while since Fall grades have been sent...

So to all those out there, when did you apply and hear back? Accepted/denied? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied around the same time you did. Didn't hear anything from them until around Fed. 10 for an interview, and then did the interview got a letter of acceptance on feb 16th. Do you have all the Preq. complete. what's your GPA like? I wouldn't worry tomuch you'll probly get called soon for an interview.

My GPA is only 3.3, with 2+ years pharm tech experience. I'm taking Calculus, Psychology and Microbiology right now (don't remember what requirements for Lecom are at the moment). Took Organic II and Physics II last semester so they probably just wanted to see more stuff from me. I hope I hear something soon!!! This is definitely my #1 school if I get in!!