LECOM- Bradenton

Started by Hizzo23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview on feb. 8 and have not heard anything..my bro already got accepted 2 weeks ago..it seems like everyone who got interviewed received an acceptance call within a week, should i be worried?? I've called them several times and all they tell me is to be patient..i'm thinking of calling Dr. Levin to ask him what's going on, do u guys think that would be a good idea?? I mean if they want me to be stressed out and at the edge of my seat, they're doing a good job
 
Dude, you're like the best brother I've ever heard of. My bro is a year older than I, and we like....never talk. If your brother's stats are similar to yours, why don't you call Dr. Levin and tell him that your brother is even a better candidate than you are. You don't have to lie, I'm sure he has some qualities and talents that you don't, right? Dr. Levin makes the final decision, I would holler at him, and soon. I have a feeling they want to secure those seats ASAP. Remember, these are people making decisions, so don't inquire as if you "expected" your bro to receive a seat. Good Luck.

EDIT: I just realized it was your brother that got accepted...oops. So my post doesn't make sense; it was directed to your brother. Well......... have your brother call, can't hurt.
 
i havent heard anything either, and i interviewed the same day as you. please let me know what happens after u call Dr Levin.