LECOM- Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hizzo23

C/O 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my interview on feb. 8 and have not heard anything..my bro already got accepted 2 weeks ago..it seems like everyone who got interviewed received an acceptance call within a week, should i be worried?? I've called them several times and all they tell me is to be patient..i'm thinking of calling Dr. Levin to ask him what's going on, do u guys think that would be a good idea?? I mean if they want me to be stressed out and at the edge of my seat, they're doing a good job

Members don't see this ad.

Dude, you're like the best brother I've ever heard of. My bro is a year older than I, and we like....never talk. If your brother's stats are similar to yours, why don't you call Dr. Levin and tell him that your brother is even a better candidate than you are. You don't have to lie, I'm sure he has some qualities and talents that you don't, right? Dr. Levin makes the final decision, I would holler at him, and soon. I have a feeling they want to secure those seats ASAP. Remember, these are people making decisions, so don't inquire as if you "expected" your bro to receive a seat. Good Luck.

EDIT: I just realized it was your brother that got accepted...oops. So my post doesn't make sense; it was directed to your brother. Well......... have your brother call, can't hurt.

i havent heard anything either, and i interviewed the same day as you. please let me know what happens after u call Dr Levin.