LECOM Computer Requirements.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lolomghelp

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am posting for advice. I bought this Macbook Pro 13 inch, 2017, laptop like last year and I can't really afford another one. I saw some threads where people said that literally everyone used Macbook laptops instead of Windows. But, my storage is 128 GB instead of the 256 GB requirement.

I was wondering if any other student that attended LECOM had a 128 GB storage, and if it's a big issue that I don't meet the requirement. if so, why?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am posting for advice. I bought this Macbook Pro 13 inch, 2017, laptop like last year and I can't really afford another one. I saw some threads where people said that literally everyone used Macbook laptops instead of Windows. But, my storage is 128 GB instead of the 256 GB requirement.

I was wondering if any other student that attended LECOM had a 128 GB storage, and if it's a big issue that I don't meet the requirement. if so, why?

Thank you.

I think you'll be fine, but I would get an SD card or at least a flash drive/portable hard drive to make space if you need to. 128GB isn't much. I had a friend with that size SSD and he did fine, but that was also like 6-7 yrs ago.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

Thank you.

If you are comfortable with using cloud storage, every student gets 1Tb of Microsoft cloud storage once orientation begins.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user