lolomghelp

Oct 17, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello,
I am posting for advice. I bought this Macbook Pro 13 inch, 2017, laptop like last year and I can't really afford another one. I saw some threads where people said that literally everyone used Macbook laptops instead of Windows. But, my storage is 128 GB instead of the 256 GB requirement.

I was wondering if any other student that attended LECOM had a 128 GB storage, and if it's a big issue that I don't meet the requirement. if so, why?

Thank you.

hallowmann

SDN Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hello,
I am posting for advice. I bought this Macbook Pro 13 inch, 2017, laptop like last year and I can't really afford another one. I saw some threads where people said that literally everyone used Macbook laptops instead of Windows. But, my storage is 128 GB instead of the 256 GB requirement.

I was wondering if any other student that attended LECOM had a 128 GB storage, and if it's a big issue that I don't meet the requirement. if so, why?

Thank you.

I think you'll be fine, but I would get an SD card or at least a flash drive/portable hard drive to make space if you need to. 128GB isn't much. I had a friend with that size SSD and he did fine, but that was also like 6-7 yrs ago.

Reactions: 1 user

knights60

2+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2018
Hello,

Thank you.

If you are comfortable with using cloud storage, every student gets 1Tb of Microsoft cloud storage once orientation begins.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.