LECOM deferment? what about DO to DO transfers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

k1

does any one know if LECOM offers a deferment after being accepted? also, if i am accepted at one osteopathic school but i really want to go to another, is it possible to transfer either mid semester or after the first or second year? does anone know the process? thank you for your help. i am desperate.

Members don't see this ad.

Why? What are you thinking about doing? Have you been accepted to LECOM? If you don't attend, please give up your seat ASAP. There are plenty in line eagerly awaiting your spot.

I don't think that this person should or has to give up their seat. Things come up in people's lives that may require them to take a little extra time to deal with the new situation. I deferred my entrance to medical school last year and will be starting meds in August. I certainly would never have given up my seat, because I earned it, and no one could have told me other wise! Besides, when a person defers, usually someone from the waitlist is offered a seat, in order for the medical school to fill their class.

Congratulations and good luck!

------------------
"A goal without a deadline is, in reality, only a wish"