LECOM-E Post Bac vs. PNWU/Heritage MAMS

Started by wizkidviz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which program?

  • PNWU/Heritage MAMS

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • LECOM-E Post-Bac

    Votes: 3 75.0%

  • Total voters
    4

wizkidviz

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I just got accepted to both these programs. Both seem to have a relatively high matriculation rate into their respective DO schools. Does anyone have any idea which school is technically "better"? I am going to check out both of the open houses. I already paid the LECOM deposit ($50) but the PNWU one is $500 (obviously non-refundable). PNWU looks a lot friendlier, but I honestly just want to be as competitive as possible when it comes to matching.

Also, does anyone have any advice on how I should be comparing the programs? I am also still waiting to hear back from the TUN MHS program, but I don't know anything about their matriculation rate.

Thanks!

Not that anyone cares, but just to prevent people PMing me:
~3.0 cum/sci
~29 MCAT
~decent amount of volunteering and scribe experience