LECOM-Erie Acceptance!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NjD00

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They are sending them out folks...was accepted into the PBL track today via snail mail. Interviewed on 10/2

Members don't see this ad.

grats..now go drink an extra beer..for me..gotta study histo

congratulations, i also interviewed on 10/02 and got accepted

Members don't see this ad :)
I got in also today!!!!!!!!! my very first acceptance!

I interviewed on Mon Oct 2nd also and I got a letter today too

Congrats... now relax and enjoy the next 10 months... you're going to be very busy for the next 7 years or so!;)

for those of you who also got accepted....when is the $1500 deposit due? in my acceptance letter it just says please send by....and no date, so i guess its a typo--what does yours say thue deadline is?

i think its a month from the date of letter to have the $1500, but dont hold me to it.

Congrats to everyone who got in...go celebrate:love:

Congratulations!!!

Did they talk to you much about that new 3-year program they have for people interested in primary care? How'd you decide on which track you wanted?

I just got my interview invite in the mail today. I have to reschedule the interview because they put me on the 27th...and that's the day of my AZCOM 'view. Blarg! Did anyone reschedule their interview with them?

Congratulations!!!

Did they talk to you much about that new 3-year program they have for people interested in primary care? How'd you decide on which track you wanted?

I just got my interview invite in the mail today. I have to reschedule the interview because they put me on the 27th...and that's the day of my AZCOM 'view. Blarg! Did anyone reschedule their interview with them?

yeah they talked quite a bit about the 3-year primary care scholar program. It's basically 4 years crammed into 3 years so it's extra work, and you probably have to be pretty sure you want to do primary care. It's a great option for those wishing to be done quickly. I picked PBL because I think that I would work best under it there: I'm self-motivated, learn best from reading and groups, and want strong clinical thinking skills. Apparently, you don't necessarily get what track you want, though. I think they only take 40 PBL