1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

LECOM-Erie Housing - Appt. Available

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by pianoman511, Jun 2, 2008.

1. pianoman511

pianoman511 Member
    Physician 10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Attending Physician
    I am a former post-bac at LECOM who will be an OMS-1 this coming fall. I currently have a two bedroom apartment in Scenery Hills (literally a block away from LECOM). My former roommate is now residing in sunny Bradenton, so I have need of a roommate. The rent is around $360 a month plus utilities which usually run around $100 (split). I am a male, non-smoker, and generally easy to get along with. Anyone interested, male or female, let me know !!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hoebo54

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey Pianoman,

Hey, I'm a 23 year old male looking to share a 2 bedroom place. I am a MS1 in LDP pathway. I'm really laid back midwest guy who's really easy to get along with. Enjoy watching sports, playing texas holdem, and anything outdoors. If you're interested and still need someone to fill the vacancy email me at [email protected].

Thanks, Boyi Gao

4. 50ccstat

Hey man,
    I'm looking to share a room as well. If this guys backs out or whatever, let me know. I'm 23 from Wilmington, DE. I'm into music, working out, working hard, but not too uptight. Shoot me an email at: [email protected]

Mark

5. Hoebo54

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey Mark, if i don't hear anything from pianoman you wanna room with me??