Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

LECOM-Erie interview anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by poormansDO, Feb 13, 2007.

1. poormansDO

poormansDO *** member
    5+ Year Member

I have an interview in a few weeks, anybody else interviewing in late february/march, do you guys think we would be interviewing for waitlist spots? anybody know what percent of the class is full? is it true the entering class size is increasing to 250 which is what I read on another thread?

2. cutievans

cutievans Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    hey, i am interviewing on march15th. what abt u? look at the interview wall of fame to see who else is interviewing. really man i hope we arent just for waitlist spots.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    poormansDO

poormansDO *** member
    5+ Year Member

i'm interviewing on the 5th.

4. Lfribble

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm interviewing this coming Monday. I spoke to admissions about a week and a half ago and asked what percentage of openings are left and was told at that time that about 50% of the incoming class has been filled. The interview questions are posted in the interview feedback page if you haven't looked at them yet.

5. bkpa2med

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Good luck to everyone and take all the non-sense on the class thread with a grain of salt!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. BengaliDocIsl

BengaliDocIsl BaitulMukarram,Bangladesh
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    i spoke with an admissions lady today and she said that 50% of the class is full and that this year's entering class is going to be 270, is that really true because that would be a great jump from the usual 230.

7. Lfribble

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I visited the campus in October. We were told that they were increasing the incoming class size. Plenty of room for those of us that are interviewing!

8. seinordiggler

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    270...really? I gotta tell you that I don't think that's a realistic number. Our class has 234 (or had as we've lost a few this year) and the lecture hall only has a few empty seats in the back...for a capacity of 245 max. Both the 1st and 2nd year lecture halls are the same size and everyone takes anatomy, omm and board review together....I can't see how they can suggest a class size of 270, however I'm sure they don't care if the environment is uncomfortable. :scared:

9. trypto82

5+ Year Member

The lecture halls can't seat 270 people...But the more acceptances/applications that LECOM gets, the more money they pull in. They will find a way:thumbup:

10. rarekare

5+ Year Member

Hi everyone,
    Just recieved a letter in the mail for an interview on March 19th. Anyone else out there going on that day?