Lecom-erie Interview Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sbp26

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview with Erie on MOnday and looking for someone who has already interviewed there recently to give me some feedback..pref. on the phone..pm if u can with anumber or som'n or you can just post your comments here if u don't want to help me out on the phone. thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you try the Interview Feedback portion of this site??

I am also interviewing on monday, see ya there :)

Members don't see this ad :)
as aphasia said...check out the interview feedback section on this site. every question i was asked during the interview was listed there. it's a very easy interview and not stressful at all. good luck.

mrm1682 said:
as aphasia said...check out the interview feedback section on this site. every question i was asked during the interview was listed there. it's a very easy interview and not stressful at all. good luck.

I am interviewing on Tuesday (3/15). I am excited about the interview as this is one of my top schools. Anyone else out there interviewing on Tuesday?

heh i can't find the 'interview feedback' section? can someone post a link? :D

lktm831 said:
heh i can't find the 'interview feedback' section? can someone post a link? :D

I do no think posting the link will work. What you have to do is go to www.studentdoctor.net there will be a link 4 down from the search on the left hand side of the page that says:"Medical School interview feedback". after clicking this link you will go to a screen and on the upper righthand side there is a link "Browse feedback" click on this link and you will be taken to a screen that asks you to slect a school, the first drop down menu is for US schools that are in alphabetical order. You can scroll down to LECOM - Bradenton and when you click on it you will be taken to all the reviews. I hope this helps.

EL CAPeeeTAN said:
I do no think posting the link will work. What you have to do is go to www.studentdoctor.net there will be a link 4 down from the search on the left hand side of the page that says:"Medical School interview feedback". after clicking this link you will go to a screen and on the upper righthand side there is a link "Browse feedback" click on this link and you will be taken to a screen that asks you to slect a school, the first drop down menu is for US schools that are in alphabetical order. You can scroll down to LECOM - Bradenton and when you click on it you will be taken to all the reviews. I hope this helps.

My friend is interviewing right now with them, I'm waiting for some feeback from her. It seems like they still have alot of open seats available. She just applied there in the beginning of Feb. Good luck to all who have interviews next week.

All the questions that they asked me during the interview are posted, WORD FOR WORD, on the interview feedback section of the website. The interview itself is VERY structured and it seems they fill out the same interview sheet for everyone.

Good luck!

My interview there was very low stress..AFTER my ordeal in trying to get there.
My flights were variously cancelled and delayed and I got there at 1:30PM.

They were very nice about it and even gave me my own tour and fin. aid presentation. I had my interview first, though.
I thought they were very accommodating and the interviewers were great. I only had two.

Despite all this, I am going to decline my acceptance into ISP there...I can't handle Erie, and have chosen TUCOM instead...
so hope that's good news for some of you.

Good luck!