Lecom Erie Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabapentin

Drug dealing 4 life!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering...Anyone going to LECOM Erie tomorrow for an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview on the 8th

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I need to reschedule since I had some car trouble while driving up. It's scary driving on an interstate, in the rain, without windshield wipers.

How was the interview? I read that you have to participate in a group session, too.

Well, I need to reschedule since I had some car trouble while driving up. It's scary driving on an interstate, in the rain, without windshield wipers.

How was the interview? I read that you have to participate in a group session, too.

where did you read that?

we toured the school in a group and that was about it

I think LECOM-Bradenton you have to take part in a group discussion....don't quote me on that though.

anyone invited for an interview or accepted at the Lecom-Bradenton in january?

I have an interivew for the 20th Erie campus. Any advice from those who have already interviewed?

I had one interview in January in LECOM Bradenton and yes, we had to participate in a group discussion for about 30 min with the Dean.

I have an interview for the 20th Erie campus. Any advice from those who have already interviewed?
Dress professionally and be well acquainted with the contents of your supplemental application. Express a non academic interest in the profession of pharmacy and you will be fine. also be prepared to ask questions that reflect you desire to truly be a member of LECOM Erie, don't make it appear that its just another school in your list. I interviewed there 01/29/08.

How long after you interview do you recieve a notice regarding your status?

How long after you interview do you recieve a notice regarding your status?

Interviewed on the 8th of Jan. The acceptance letter was dated 1/16.

Can anyone share info on when LECOM-Erie PharmD program starts/ends.
I know they have a non-traditional schedule.

Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer

If someone could provide approximate dates or last years calendar, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to see how long each quarter/semester is and how long the break is between each one and during the holidays/summer if any!

Thanks

http://www.lecom.edu/pros_degrees.php

there you go, its looks pretty good to me.

Thanks Fost. I'm also wondering about the schedule for the class entering 2008 if anyone has heard anything.

The only thing I read is that classes will start in August 2008 this year. Not sure which day, or how this changes the rest of the schedule.

:rolleyes: Does any of you know if I can transfer to LECOM Erie if I got accepted in Bradenton?????:confused: Thank you in advance!!