Lecom Erie or Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kim84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've lived in PA and got accepted in both Lecom Erie and Bradenton. Any idea about which school is better? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I've lived in PA and got accepted in both Lecom Erie and Bradenton. Any idea about which school is better? Thanks.

its your decision...if you live in PA then go to erie...Bradenton is just another campus..when did u get accepted?

I thought you could only apply to one program?

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought you could only apply to one program?

thats what i thought too.....i think someone on this forum said that you can only apply to either the erie or the bradenton campus...

No, you could apply to both campuses because they have two different program: 3 yrs in Erie and 4 yrs in Bradenton. I applied for both and also got interview invitations at the same time but I declined the one at Erie because I have family in Florida. Btw, congrats on your acceptance, kim!

Doan

...and florida is warm all year around:D

On their website, they said you can only apply to 1 school. If you already are living in PA, I think it's a better choice to pick Lecom. That would save you a year and 1 year of tuition.

thanks, guys.

Personally, I would go to Erie because they have 3 year accelerated curriculum.. I am old and want to graduate faster.. But if you are young or don't mind the length of the program, maybe Florida campus may be nice..
But I don't like cold weather and snow at Erie. I went there for an interview there. Waiting to hear back from them.. By the way, you can save me a spot by not going Erie:p ... I guess they are making decision my file now..

I would go to Erie three year program and its been around longer, plus you live there already

Hi Kim, and Doan
I got an interview coming up at LECOM-Bradenton. Can you tell how the process go? any advise, pleassee?
Thanks
Ngoc

Hi Kim, and Doan
I got an interview coming up at LECOM-Bradenton. Can you tell how the process go? any advise, pleassee?
Thanks
Ngoc

read interview feedback on sdn.