-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM Erie phone interview
Started by PTMDK
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi, I had my phone interview for LECOM last week and it wasnt so bad. Dr. Khan (professor at the PA campus) was the interviewer and he was very nice. Most of the questions were the usual (why pharmacy? who inspired you?) and some made me think (describe a critical situation in my life and how describe the outcome. describe a situation where you had to improve one of you weaknesses). And today, one week after the interview, I got accepted into the Bradenton, Fl. campus. Good luck.
Hi, I had my phone interview for LECOM last week and it wasnt so bad. Dr. Khan (professor at the PA campus) was the interviewer and he was very nice. Most of the questions were the usual (why pharmacy? who inspired you?) and some made me think (describe a critical situation in my life and how describe the outcome. describe a situation where you had to improve one of you weaknesses). And today, one week after the interview, I got accepted into the Bradenton, Fl. campus. Good luck.
yup, same questions here were asked. i got a phone call today to inform me that i have got accepted into the bradenton campus too.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great!
Congratulation all. Thank for your tips and oh by the way, how long after the interview they let you know whether you are accepted or not?
Thanks
I think it was about two weeks when I got my acceptance letter. It was a small envelope so when I first saw it I thought it was a rejection letter.
For some reason I was expecting the acceptance letter to contain more pieces of paper than it did.Congrats to those of you who have been accepted! Does anyone know which of the two campuses is harder to get into, and how many will be accepted for the new campus? (I'm too lazy to look at the website...😛 )
Congrats to those of you who have been accepted! Does anyone know which of the two campuses is harder to get into, and how many will be accepted for the new campus? (I'm too lazy to look at the website...😛 )
I believe 78 students will be accepted to the new Bradenton campus.
glowwyrm...anyone....
do your guys got accepted to Bradenton or LECOM? which campus do your guys think is more likely they will accept student? Did they give you the option to pick?
thanks
I applied only to the Erie campus. From what I understand, you can only apply to one campus per application cycle. I could be wrong so it's always best to contact the school. I am not sure if it's easier to get into one campus over another.
I believe 78 students will be accepted to the new Bradenton campus.
gatorgrl how did your interview go?
I applied only to the Erie campus. From what I understand, you can only apply to one campus per application cycle. I could be wrong so it's always best to contact the school. I am not sure if it's easier to get into one campus over another.
I was told that you can only apply to one campus. All applications are sent to the PA site because the Bradenton campus doesnt have a admissions office yet.
I just got accepted into LECOM-Brandenton and the Dean called and congratulated my acceptance into the first class at the Brandenton campus this afternoon. I am very excited, at least, it takes off the weight bearing on my shoulders.
Dr. Levin (the Dean) is so nice! He called me on Monday to congratulate me as well. Feels great! Are any of you going to the open house next Thursday?
Thanks Khoioiii again!
Congrats to everyone who has gotten in to either campus.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K