LECOM-Erie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjmcentee@hotma

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that I have been accepted, the next step is to understand the residency years and how much does MP insurance take out of our earnings?

I was also very impressed with LECOM, they were very profesional and notified me quickly, direct and got to business.

Members don't see this ad.

congrats on your acceptance to LECOM! I was also impressed with the school, and will be attending this fall as a fellow classmate of 2009. Can't help you too much with residency info, because I am still learning myself!

trypto82 said:
congrats on your acceptance to LECOM! I was also impressed with the school, and will be attending this fall as a fellow classmate of 2009. Can't help you too much with residency info, because I am still learning myself!

Trypto,

Congrats to you also. PBL pathway was the clincher. Also my wife and I are from Rochester NY, only 3 hours away. I look forward to the year.
jim mcentee

yup, the different pathways are a definite attraction! I am from Ohio and I live about 3 hours away as well. I have been to Rochester many times, mainly to fight in martial arts tournaments.