LECOM Essay help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pmp83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm in the process of writing my essays for LECOM-Erie. I'm having trouble answering as to why I want to go there. I'm trying to research the school, but nothing great comes up except that they have a 3-year program.

Does anyone go there? How are the faculty? What are the extracurricular activities offered? What's the program like?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think if you look a little harder you will find what you need. ;)

Agreed. Put the work into it and RESEARCH the school. That means clicking on every link on their website, looking at their curriculum and how it differs from other programs, and looking at the main campus' website. Do a google search on the school and read all the articles that come up, see if their students have been winning any awards, discover what the faculty is interested in researching and if your interests align. Be prepared to put in a couple hours of research so that you have unique reasons why you think this school would be a great fit for you. If you want the interview, put in the work to find out things about their program that are not on the main page of their pharmacy website. Doing so will show you are highly interested in their school.