lecom-fl acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mz.Doctor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone who was interviewd on jan.13 been accepted yet to lecom-fl

Members don't see this ad.

Still waiting here too..hopefully the meeting went well for us all yesterday. thankfully they get back to us soon. I was really impressed and they are now my top choice so struggling to wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel exactly the same way. For some reason, LECOM-FL didn't grab me on paper/web as much as some other schools, but after the visit, they are now my top choice too. I think Dr. Krueger's talk on PBL really did it for me, as well as the sense of laid back professionalism at the school. I could really see myself at LECOM-FL - which doesn't make waiting for the letter any easier. If it helps at all, I am right there with you as far as the interview playback goes...mind numbing television is my drug of choice. Best of luck!

Just got my acceptance letter today 1/25 via snail mail. I will be sending in the deposit shortly and plan on attending. Woohoo! LECOM FL Class of 2010! :thumbup:

bodymechanic said:
Just got my acceptance letter today 1/25 via snail mail. I will be sending in the deposit shortly and plan on attending. Woohoo! LECOM FL Class of 2010! :thumbup:

CONGRATS!!! Hopefully when I get home I will have some good news....but feeling a little weird about it...It is like emotional hot flashes of positivity, followed by crushing disappointment. I got the courage to call on Tues morn and asked about my file status. She kind of moaned and said that she sent them all out on Mon, 23rd. I tried to get the info but she insisted on waiting for the letter.....is that good or bad? She either didnt want to break the bad news to me or didnt want to with the next 20 questions about deposits, etc....I would have been better to not have called.

By the way, bodymechanic are you the one who does PT?

Close, I am a massage therapist. I think we were maybe seated next to each other at the interviews. I will be hoping for the best for you!

bodymechanic said:

CONGRADULATIONS!!! cya in aug!

Got my letter today.....waitlisted....I would have been much happier with an acceptance. SO now to attack with more LOR's and letter of intent. At least I wasnt rejected, so I am happy with that.

drdw said:
Got my letter today.....waitlisted....I would have been much happier with an acceptance. SO now to attack with more LOR's and letter of intent. At least I wasnt rejected, so I am happy with that.

Congrats even for the waitlist.
Definately show interest, by phone if need be.

Hey people I interviewed at LECOM Bradenton on the 21st of december. I got accepted but turned it down. I had offers from 5 different schools but I chose TOURO-Nevada because that school is friggin awesome!! Congrats on the LECOM pple though, I think that PBL sounds pretty cool but make sure not to slack off. Everything you learn is up to you..