EL CAPeeeTAN

"like Capitan"
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2004
Status
Hi everyone again. I have been on such a dry spell in the application process and then yesterday I get an interview invite to TUCOM and today I got invited to interview at LECOM-FL. I have searched all through the threads for info on both schools, interviews, etc. I just thought if any of you have any helpful info about LECOM-FL and the interview let me know. I can't wait to see the campus and meet some of the students. Thanks in advance for any info!!

Brob459

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2005
Status
EL CAPeeeTAN said:
Hi everyone again. I have been on such a dry spell in the application process and then yesterday I get an interview invite to TUCOM and today I got invited to interview at LECOM-FL. I have searched all through the threads for info on both schools, interviews, etc. I just thought if any of you have any helpful info about LECOM-FL and the interview let me know. I can't wait to see the campus and meet some of the students. Thanks in advance for any info!!
I think you will like LECOM-Fl. Best advice is to check the interview comments on the left toolbar. The interview is very chill.