Lecom-fl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

megpie111

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone heard back form them yet about the waitlist? The email said we'd hear back on or around last Friday, and it's a bit past then... I'm hoping that means that maybe something is in the mail? or are they calling everyone that gets accepted this late?

Members don't see this ad.

i have received a couple of emails about my status...unfortunately, still waitlisted. But June Flaim keeps me updated pretty well....her is the last one.

Alternate Status Update

Your file was reviewed once again by the Admissions Committee on April 20th. At this time there has not been any change in your status. The next file review will take place during the week of May 8th and you should receive another update on or about May 12th.

LECOM Bradenton will continue to keep you informed of any changes in your status. It would also be helpful if you let us know if you have made a decision to attend medical school elsewhere so that we can keep the Alternate list as accurate as possible. Also, please let us know if you have any changes in your contact information.

Additions/updates to your file should be sent to Student Affairs at the address noted below and they will be included with your file.

Thank you and have a great day.
June Flaim

megpie111 said:
anyone heard back form them yet about the waitlist? The email said we'd hear back on or around last Friday, and it's a bit past then... I'm hoping that means that maybe something is in the mail? or are they calling everyone that gets accepted this late?

Hey meg,

just hang in there. I got a call last tuesday..so im assuming they're calling first and then mailing the letter...good luck though!

Members don't see this ad :)
bebella24 said:
Hey meg,

just hang in there. I got a call last tuesday..so im assuming they're calling first and then mailing the letter...good luck though!

How much time are they giving you from the day they called you to get your deposit in?

SonicHedgehogDO said:
How much time are they giving you from the day they called you to get your deposit in?

15 days

More hope for you guys... I will be bequeathing my alternate list position very soon :)

SonicHedgehogDO said:
More hope for you guys... I will be bequeathing my alternate list position very soon :)

And I wont even be using mine if they offer it. so there's another one up for grabs. Alot of thinking, and weighing has been done. I think I am more built for the PA route. I guess I need a new screenname. But anyways, good luck to all you future bosses of mine.