LECOM housing hunting....

Started by Bonger1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

B

Bonger1

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anybody has info on housing located near LECOM. I would like to live within walking distance. I just received the housing info, but I was looking for 1st hand experience, since most brochures glorify everything.....
anyone else moving there in july?

Cheers,
Bong
 
I will be moving there around that time. Are you male or female? Let me know if you are looking for a roommate.

[This message has been edited by cholecalciferol (edited 03-10-2000).]
 
I'm also moving to Erie in July to start at LECOM. I found a wonderful apartment that I just checked out last week. In the housing packet that was sent, look for a paper from Pastore Builders. They have great apartments with swimming pools for really reasonable rates. They are all within 2 or 3 miles from our school.

Anymore questions, feel free to respond!
 
I just returned from my apt. hunt in Erie.
Here's my .02 worth:

Lake View (1.1 mi. from LECOM). Brand new units, inside laundry, garage, 2 large bedrooms w/ ceiling fans, 1.5 baths, central air, workout room, $650/mo.
Call Anne @814-833-6516.Ask about the units just down from LECOM on Grandview--walking distance
smile.gif


Willow Wood (approx. 2 mi.) older, laundry access through garage, nice grounds, 1.5 baths, $580-725/mo.

Westwind (<1 mi.) no vacancies right now, Single level $735/mo. Beautiful grounds, central air, washer/dryer in each unit--the works! Walking distance (and a great bakery on the corner to boot!
I also looked at all of those listed in the packet. Need any info on those, just ask.