1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

LECOM housing hunting....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Bonger1, Mar 9, 2000.

1. Hey guys,
    I was wondering if anybody has info on housing located near LECOM. I would like to live within walking distance. I just received the housing info, but I was looking for 1st hand experience, since most brochures glorify everything.....
    anyone else moving there in july?

Cheers,
    Bong

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cholecalciferol

cholecalciferol Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I will be moving there around that time. Are you male or female? Let me know if you are looking for a roommate.

[This message has been edited by cholecalciferol (edited 03-10-2000).]

4. WILSOMN6

WILSOMN6 Junior Member

I'm also moving to Erie in July to start at LECOM. I found a wonderful apartment that I just checked out last week. In the housing packet that was sent, look for a paper from Pastore Builders. They have great apartments with swimming pools for really reasonable rates. They are all within 2 or 3 miles from our school.

Anymore questions, feel free to respond!

5. Thalamus

Thalamus Member
    10+ Year Member

I just returned from my apt. hunt in Erie.
    Here's my .02 worth:

Lake View (1.1 mi. from LECOM). Brand new units, inside laundry, garage, 2 large bedrooms w/ ceiling fans, 1.5 baths, central air, workout room, $650/mo.
    Call Anne @814-833-6516.Ask about the units just down from LECOM on Grandview--walking distance [​IMG]

Willow Wood (approx. 2 mi.) older, laundry access through garage, nice grounds, 1.5 baths, $580-725/mo.

Westwind (<1 mi.) no vacancies right now, Single level $735/mo. Beautiful grounds, central air, washer/dryer in each unit--the works! Walking distance (and a great bakery on the corner to boot!
    I also looked at all of those listed in the packet. Need any info on those, just ask.