Lecom Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bebella24

Dr. EmPathY
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i'm having a tough time finding housing down in bradenton. Aside from the places recommended by the adcom, are there any other ones that might have availability? I appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck, housing is at a premium here now. A lot of apartments are going to condos, so everybody that gets kicked out is scrambling for places to live. Happened to me. Take whatever you can get, especially this late in the game. I was on a waitlist for over two months and ended up having to get the more expensive model because it was the only one available.

bebella24 said:
Hey guys,

i'm having a tough time finding housing down in bradenton. Aside from the places recommended by the adcom, are there any other ones that might have availability? I appreciate it!

There are close to 200 listings of privately owned places available in the newspaper every week. You can check it out online here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately, I can attest to that as well. The appartment prices have gone way up in the past 5 years and so have the houses. Chances are you might have to move further west to get an appartment that is available at this time. LECOM is about 20-25 minutes from Bradenton. Lakewood ranch area is very expensive.
I live in the west side of town, and I can name several appartment complexes in the area. Pm me if you need any further help.
Good luck to you

Hello,

I'm not a medical student, but I found this site and figured I'd post a message. I have two houses for rent with in a couple of miles from Lecom. There are three rooms per house ranging $600 - $650 per room. Cable included.

Please contact me for more information.

(941) 400-9003

Thanks for looking. If you know anybody that needs a room please pass on my info. Thanks!