lecom housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cju101

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who are going to be attending lecom, or current students....when do they usualy send out the student aid amounts that you will be getting. Its gettin really late, and Im scrambling around trying to get an apartment and I don't know what price range to look at because it all depends on what I get in loans

Members don't see this ad.

still waiting for the award letter too...

Hi yall......I am an undergrad pharmacy major, I plan on applying to LECOM in the future, is their any advice anyone will give me on preparing myself for pharmacy schools applications..

P.S.. I heard it's really hard to get into one. PLEASE LET ME KNOW :)

Hi yall......I am an undergrad pharmacy major, I plan on applying to LECOM in the future, is their any advice anyone will give me on preparing myself for pharmacy schools applications..

P.S.. I heard it's really hard to get into one. PLEASE LET ME KNOW :)
First of all, welcome my Naija sista (I'm assuming that from your screen name). Na Igbo man dey follow you talk so. This doesn't belong on this thread, and it has been asked and answered thousands of times, but I will try to answer your question. The first thing you should do to prepare yourself for applying is to read the sticky thread titled "Prepharmacy FAQ: schools, application, the profession, useful links, etc."

There is also a wonderful thread titled "Improve your chances for pharmacy school." I cannot find the link right now, but when I do, I will post it. You should read that also, and also spend time checking these forums. Many times you will find that lots of people are asking the very questions you want to ask, and sometimes those you never thought to ask. Good luck to you.