LECOM Interview!! HELP!!

Started by apple84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apple84

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just go an interview offer from LECOM. My interview will be next Monday. I am so nervous because it is phone interview. Does anyone have any comment and suggestion to aim for this interview?
 
I just go an interview offer from LECOM. My interview will be next Monday. I am so nervous because it is phone interview. Does anyone have any comment and suggestion to aim for this interview?

wow cool, good luck, i had my interview already, lolz, it was really laid back, nothing much besides why i want to be a pharmacist, oh all the questions are like in the pharmacy interview feed back, check them out, really helpful! good luck!