LECOM Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meowthmeister

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
I received an II from LECOM for their Early Acceptance Program.
i apologize if this has been answered previously but:
Do we get the link to submit our video interview AFTER the info session?
I haven’t received any further information about the Admit Video aside from the email that said further instructions would follow??
I asked admissions but haven’t heard back due to the holidays.

Also, just a general question for those familiar with EAP/LECOM in general:
Does anyone know if receiving an II for their EAP program is a “good sign” or do they send out invites to everyone interested in the program?
if anyone sees this and is/was enrolled in the program~
when did you send your LORs?
how was the video interview as far as pacing?
 
Last edited:
Hi all!
I received an II from LECOM for their Early Acceptance Program.
i apologize if this has been answered previously but:
Do we get the link to submit our video interview AFTER the info session?
I haven’t received any further information about the Admit Video aside from the email that said further instructions would follow??
I asked admissions but haven’t heard back due to the holidays.

Also, just a general question for those familiar with EAP/LECOM in general:
Does anyone know if receiving an II for their EAP program is a “good sign” or do they send out invites to everyone interested in the program?
if anyone sees this and is/was enrolled in the program~
when did you send your LORs?
how was the video interview as far as pacing?
Hi there,
Wish you all the best for your decisions
Even I got an interview from LECOM. If you dont mind, can you please give me a list of interview questions?
Thank you for your help.Such kind people deserve the EAP.