LECOM Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScOrPiO2983

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I applied to LECOM and jus had my LOR sent last week. I got an e-mail on Friday saying that my file is complete and on hold until it is reviewed by the committee. I was wondering if that is normal and if you guys got the same e-mail. Or does it mean i'm not getting an interview?? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

ScOrPiO2983 said:
Hey guys,

I applied to LECOM and jus had my LOR sent last week. I got an e-mail on Friday saying that my file is complete and on hold until it is reviewed by the committee. I was wondering if that is normal and if you guys got the same e-mail. Or does it mean i'm not getting an interview?? :confused:

I did not receive such an email but there are a couple of people on here that has. Their stats/numbers aren't bad either so I guess it does happen. There was a thread started about this a couple of weeks ago. Just browse/search for it.

just got 2 letters from LECOM-bradenton.
One says they don't have my leeters ot MCAT yest. The 2nd one says I have interview in OCTober 14. me confused or they disorganized.

FS-Pro said:
just got 2 letters from LECOM-bradenton.
One says they don't have my leeters ot MCAT yest. The 2nd one says I have interview in OCTober 14. me confused or they disorganized.

sounds like a little of both