Lecom interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

V4viet

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that got an interview invitation from Lecome-erie. How long does it take for them to send you an interview from the time your file was completed? I got an email today saying that my file is complete and will be send to the committee to review..im just wondering if anyone know how long it'll take for me to hear back? Also what are the accpetance rate for after interviews at lecom-erie. Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

LECOM cashed my check on a monday and i received my interview invite a week later.

Members don't see this ad :)
for those that got an interview invitation from lecome-erie. How long does it take for them to send you an interview from the time your file was completed? I got an email today saying that my file is complete and will be send to the committee to review..im just wondering if anyone know how long it'll take for me to hear back? Also what are the accpetance rate for after interviews at lecom-erie. Thanks guys

ss: 7/20, ac: 7/28, ii: 8/8

I just got my invite and I submitted my secondary back in July.

I believe this thread was started in '06? I could be wrong... I am a newbie to this site haha

I love when people bring up really old threads. It makes me wonder what the OPs are up to now, and if they actually still come on SDN. lol.