Lecom Laptop Needed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WorcesterPHOBoy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What kind of laptop to buy for pharmacy school at LECOM?

Members don't see this ad.

WorcesterPHOBoy said:
What kind of laptop to buy for pharmacy school at LECOM?

To get the most accurate answer, I suggest you contact LECOM before making a purchase. By the way, how was your phone interview? When did you hear back?

calrx said:
To get the most accurate answer, I suggest you contact LECOM before making a purchase. By the way, how was your phone interview? When did you hear back?

My phone interview was a bit weird! When i was done the guy said "Before I let you go, if you get accepted, I want you to call me rite away if you get in or when u are on the way to Lecom, call me..or stop by my office and knock on my door 224" and my response "Dont worry I got you" ...so i feel like its a positive thing but i feel like a negative thing? :scared: , so I dont know if i get accepted or not

WorcesterPHOBoy said:
My phone interview was a bit weird! When i was done the guy said "Before I let you go, if you get accepted, I want you to call me rite away if you get in or when u are on the way to Lecom, call me..or stop by my office and knock on my door 224" and my response "Dont worry I got you" ...so i feel like its a positive thing but i feel like a negative thing? :scared: , so I dont know if i get accepted or not
ok