-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
Lecom or Samford?
Started by vanstudent1986
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I applied to South and I was hoping I would have to make a similar decision, but I haven't heard a word from South yet. I would really like to be done in 3 years, but a couple people that went to South said they still had to wait until December to take the rest of the boards b/c they didn't have enough hours of internship. Both of the people I know said that they just didn't have the time to do interns b/c of being in school all year round. Anyways, one of the girls just started her first "real" job in Feb. Good luck whatever you choose!! And thanks for the pm about Samford!