LECOM Pharm

Started by kdorward
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kdorward

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does LECOM pharmacy students and med students do any experiences/practices together with patients. I know some schools the have the pharmacy and med students to hospital visits or are a team and have input from both for patient care/thearpy.
 
Does LECOM pharmacy students and med students do any experiences/practices together with patients. I know some schools the have the pharmacy and med students to hospital visits or are a team and have input from both for patient care/thearpy.

I don't know but I do know that they do have a few classes together like medical microbiology. It wouldnt be surprising to see LECOM students rounding together however @ major hospitals for rotations, (med in ER) and phard.d canadiates in ER as an example.