Lecom Pharmacy Distance Education Pathway Class of 2024

Started by Fv0145
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fv0145

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

This thread is for students who have been accepted to the lecom distance education pathway for class of 2024! Congrats.
I can't wait to be classmates!
I will be creating a Facebook group once I receive posts here that students have been admitted.
Please comment below which state you are from so we can hopefully form connections/study groups with one another!!!
 
Hi! I'm from Pittsburgh!
I recently got accepted to the Bradenton pathway, but have yet to meet anyone that has gotten accepted to the school for class of 2024!
 
Hi! I'm from Pittsburgh!
I recently got accepted to the Bradenton pathway, but have yet to meet anyone that has gotten accepted to the school for class of 2024!
Hi you got accepted into the distance pathway program for the online schooling or for actually attending the program in person at Bradenton?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m also attending on campus in Bradenton. I started a c/o 2024 Facebook group, join and let’s connect!
 
Hey guys,

I have an interview this coming Thursday. How does the interview go? Is it possible to bring my suitcase on the day of interview?
 
Hey guys,

I have an interview this coming Thursday. How does the interview go? Is it possible to bring my suitcase on the day of interview?
its very casual! There is an individual interview, and a group interview. Just make sure you know why you want to go into pharmacy and be yourself; you'll do great 🙂. And I'm not sure about the suitcase, I would try asking them.
 
its very casual! There is an individual interview, and a group interview. Just make sure you know why you want to go into pharmacy and be yourself; you'll do great 🙂. And I'm not sure about the suitcase, I would try asking them.
I heard there's a writing portion is it truee?
 
I heard there's a writing portion is it truee?
Yes, in hindsight it’s not as stressful as it seemed initially. You’ll get a few prompts to select from, choose what you’d like. It’s more so to see your thoughts on paper and make sure it matches your style of writing on the personal statement you submitted.
 
Yes, in hindsight it’s not as stressful as it seemed initially. You’ll get a few prompts to select from, choose what you’d like. It’s more so to see your thoughts on paper and make sure it matches your style of writing on the personal statement you submitted.
Thank you ! any tips on interview? how does the group interview go?
 
Thank you ! any tips on interview? how does the group interview go?
Extremely laidback. The group was us going around introducing ourselves and saying why pharmacy or what our future plans were. It was like a group of people just talking more than a formal interview
 
Extremely laidback. The group was us going around introducing ourselves and saying why pharmacy or what our future plans were. It was like a group of people just talking more than a formal interview
Thank you!! I'm extremely nervous right now... I just want to get it over with haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interview on Nov 21st. Wondering if anyone portal states the admission committee has made a decision and you will recieve an official letter by mail within 10 days? What does this mean anyone know?? I'm so nervous
 
I interview on Nov 21st. Wondering if anyone portal states the admission committee has made a decision and you will recieve an official letter by mail within 10 days? What does this mean anyone know?? I'm so nervous
It means that they decided! You should get a letter in the mail soon! It doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. Mine said the same thing and I was accepted a few months ago.
 
It means that they decided! You should get a letter in the mail soon! It doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. Mine said the same thing and I was accepted a few months ago.
Thanks! I was confused becuase lots of threads said people got a phone call or email also regarding background check and what not. I havent recieved those yet. So I was extremely nervous!
 
Hi all!
I’m from central PA and I was just accepted to the LECOM DE pathway a few days ago! Excited to be classmates!
 
Hello,

This thread is for students who have been accepted to the lecom distance education pathway for class of 2024! Congrats.
I can't wait to be classmates!
I will be creating a Facebook group once I receive posts here that students have been admitted.
Please comment below which state you are from so we can hopefully form connections/study groups with one another!!!
Have you created a fb group yet? I got my acceptance letter last week!
 
Is anyone feeling skeptical about DE? do you wonder how future employers will look at it? I’m interested in it just a bit skeptical how online school would be looked at
 
Is anyone feeling skeptical about DE? do you wonder how future employers will look at it? I’m interested in it just a bit skeptical how online school would be looked at

Curious about this too. When we apply to jobs or residency, would they even know it’s DE or could we just say we went to LECOM for PharmD?
 
I applied to LECOM for class of 2025. My application currently says “under review by admission committee.” How long did it take you guys to be sent an interview invite after the status changed to under review? Thank you so much in advance
 
Curious about this too. When we apply to jobs or residency, would they even know it’s DE or could we just say we went to LECOM for PharmD?
saying that you went to LECOM will not help much. The school has a horrible reputation in the PharmD community. The job market is already horrible, please do not make it worse for yourself. If you are going to apply to pharmacy school, at least aim for a top 15 or at worst a top 40 school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
saying that you went to LECOM will not help much. The school has a horrible reputation in the PharmD community. The job market is already horrible, please do not make it worse for yourself. If you are going to apply to pharmacy school, at least aim for a top 15 or at worst a top 40 school.

This school is very unsupportive and corrupt. The faculty and admin try everything to fail you so they can get more of your money and you’ll end up with PTSD