Lecom Pharmacy Post-Bacc 2018-2019

Started by tlc2525
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tlc2525

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I figured I would start one. Has anyone else been accepted to the program yet?
 
Hello,
I am applying now. I will submit my pharmcas this week and keep you posted? What are your stats? I graduated with a 2.5 undegrad. My prereqs are ok. I have a 3.60 graduate gpa. I am also working on a Masters certificate and it's like I'm retaking some biology courses that will look good on application. I will graduate with that certificate soon and that should boost my GPA. Good luck with everything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am applying now. I will submit my pharmcas this week and keep you posted? What are your stats? I graduated with a 2.5 undegrad. My prereqs are ok. I have a 3.60 graduate gpa. I am also working on a Masters certificate and it's like I'm retaking some biology courses that will look good on application. I will graduate with that certificate soon and that should boost my GPA. Good luck with everything.

Are you applying to enter in the fall of 2019? I just applied for that term and waiting to hear back.