LECOM rolling admissions a dupe?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted727644

Are med schools really rolling admissions or do they end up comparing student who applied in June to student who applied in November? Is that fair? What’s the point of applying early then?
For example LECOM making student who interviewed in October to students who interviewed in March wait

Members don't see this ad.

LECOM is not really rolling admissions since they interview really early and then accept the first group of ppl in November.
Other schools definitely are. I got into my first school in August. Two weeks after I interviewed.

LECOM is not really rolling admissions since they interview really early and then accept the first group of ppl in November.
Other schools definitely are. I got into my first school in August. Two weeks after I interviewed.
What schools were they?

Members don't see this ad :)
What schools were they?
I would say the large majority of them. If were talking DO schools I would say UNECOM, ARCOM, OU-HCOM, ACOM, DMU come to mind. Go look at threads and see when ppl get interviews and when they get accepted.

Reactions: 1 user