LECOM Roomate + Housing

Started by ryanpj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ryanpj

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone looking for a roomy this summer and during the year of 2000-2001? I am very clean, do not smoke, and must have someone who shares the same qualities as I.
 
Ryan, or anyone else looking for a roommate for this upcoming year. I got a two bedroom, 1.5 bath place at Lakeview.(1050 sq.ft)..3-4 minute drive from Lecom, on 38th Street. Brand spanking new. I'm also a non-smoker, clean, quiet and independent. E-mail me at [email protected]

Jeff


[This message has been edited by Bonger1 (edited 04-17-2000).]
 
Hey,
I'm looking for a roomy. What is the room, bathroom, and parking situation like?

watson
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
THe rent for the two bedroom is $650 a month, and only include water, sewage, garbage pick up and snow removal. Utilities are not included. The place is gas heated and I believe the range was electric.
Only problem is the place has a one car garage, but plenty of outside parking.

Hope this helps,
Jeff