LECOM Seton Hill II

Started by DJBroca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DJBroca

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

II received this week for LECOM-SH. They require acceptees to make a decision within two weeks of their potential offer. Strategically, should I schedule the interview for December/January that way I have time to attend other interviews (in case of a LECOM offer) that I already have scheduled in December, or seize the opportunity and schedule it right away?

Thank you,

DJB
 
Hi everyone,

II received this week for LECOM-SH. They require acceptees to make a decision within two weeks of their potential offer. Strategically, should I schedule the interview for December/January that way I have time to attend other interviews (in case of a LECOM offer) that I already have scheduled in December, or seize the opportunity and schedule it right away?

Thank you,

DJB
By not attending the interview at the earliest time slot, you place yourself in a position where they may not even accept you; thus, waiting was pointless. Schedule it, interview, and see if they accept you or not. If they do - and it's a place you want to go - then place the deposit. If another school interviews you and offers, then you can still accept that offer.
 
Last edited:
I agree with Rogue42, you kind of get into risky business if you start playing this game. It kind of sucks because of the high price of deposits at DO schools, but theoretically if you have an acceptance pre-November 15th, you have until December 15th to submit deposits to schools. Hopefully in that time frame you will see how your interest at other schools is panning out.